Tuesday 9 September 2014

CN Tower

On Sunday I got to do my first really tourist-ey thing here in Toronto, visit and go up the CN Tower with my friends Thomas and Jamie! And rest assured, I did indeed act like a complete tourist! This post is mostly photos because they tell the story better than I can, I did actually take over 100 photos but I've only posted some of my favourites. The best thing about these photos is that none of them are photoshopped or edited at all, it is really just that beautiful!


This is the CN Tower from the ground and you can see from the other picture just what a BEAUTIFUL day it was! It was so blue, it was incredible!
Like a child I was mega excited and couldn't wait to get to the top, fortunately it only took around 58 seconds according to our lift guide person....I don't know what their official title is, but anyway, even the lift, actually sorry, "elevator", had a glass bottom so you could see the ground wiz away from you!













 And this was the view......



So then there was this glass floor whatsit, to put us at ease this sign was posted....good to know I guess, although I don't like the ominous 'How many of YOU can the Glass Floor hold?"....what are they trying to say! Anyway we did all get on, and it didn't crack thank you very much, it wasn't  the best view down, you could see the Aquarium (which is my next tourist place to visit hopefully later this week) but that was mostly it...

My fav picture of me and Jamie standing by the baby CN Tower just as "lightning" strikes it! Just like how I saw it in the middle of a thunderstorm a few nights previous, thanks to Thomas for his perfect timing.
Also me looking a little frightened on the glass floor and a great mirror shot of Thomas and Jamie on the floor too.

 

It was an amazing day and one thing ticked off my to do list, Rushed end to this post as I actually have a seminar, because I am technically here to study, whoops!

Bye for now,
Peace and Love
Briony x

No comments:

Post a Comment